Wednesday, February 14, 2007

To Virtual Services Team: Thing 11

Hi Virtual Services Team. Thanks for your encouragement! You all are a great team!

Thing 11 is posted on an older post under Week 5. In Web2.0, I checked out eventful.com and LibraryThing (among others) at that time and thought it was fabulous! At that time, I did not know that it would eventually be an excercise in which we would actually set up an account. I plan on doing that this week! Let me know if I need to do anything else to complete the exercise for thing #11. Thanks for your feedback!!! :0)

2 comments:

Virtual Services Team said...

Thanks; you're doing fine! And we're enjoying reading your posts.

kepola said...

Thanks for the encouragement! I don't know if I should do this, but I changed my blogtitle to "kepola 2.0" since it fits with the URL better.