Saturday, January 13, 2007

Week 2: Thing 3 and 4

Thing 3: Learning 2.0 is sooooo fun! Am excited since just created my first blog and so may now consider myself high-tech, and a blogger! (as I think we all can in sjlearning 2.0) :0) Found it helpful to follow the directions in Sandra's 1.12.07 email for Learning 2.0 Week2. Was a challenge to come up with a URL for my blog as many blog names that I was interested in were taken; but, I finally got one! Is good to work as a team in learning to set up blogs (someone showed me 'how to' and I did the same for other colleagues). Rememeber, we are colleagues in learning 2.0! :)

Thing 4 was doable act-thanks Vertual Services Team for registering my blog, for the nice e-message, and the comment!!! You are making blogging a fun activity!

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to your next steps...Virtual Services Team