Friday, January 19, 2007

Week 1: Thing 1 and 2

Thing 1: This was a nice way to "kick off" the program! First, I got to listed to a podcast about the 23 things and get a conceptual overview of the program. Then I just read that page, clicked on and read links in that page, and read the "About This" link. The sjlibrary23 blog is quite well done, and a good example for the future excercise of creating our own blog.

Thing 2: This is a draft that I will edit later, but here I will discuss which is the more difficult and which is the easiest of the habits. The more difficult for me is Habit 3: ...viewing problems as challenges. This rings true when I am overloaded with problems, because then I tend to view them as 'problems' at that point. However, this is not always the case. There are many times when I view problems as challenges, and when I do, they tend to be fun. So, I will work at improving this. In terms of easy habits, they are both Habit 1: beginning w. the end in mind and Habit 7 1/2: play. I am good as setting goals and working w. perseverance until the goal is achieved and I can play, but I should more often! :0)

No comments: